Selecting and ordering books, ebooks and media resources
To send requests online for material that is not on a resource list please use the staff request form. Our resource lists web page tells you how to create and structure your resource lists, whilst also providing further information on how you can submit resource list order requests to the library.
To help you choose
- Have you considered using open textbooks? These are peer reviewed ebooks which are available free for students to use. You can also adapt the content to suit your course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- You can check item details using Amazon
If you have any queries please contact Acquisitions@gcu.ac.uk.
How to order a book, ebook or media item
- Please check Discover for items already in stock and tell us if extra copies are needed.
- Please include as much detail as possible, especially ISBN, as this speeds the process. We normally buy paperbacks if possible.
- We have a Collection Management and Access Strategy.