Embedding library classes and workshops in your programme or module enables students to find and use high quality academic resources, improving references and the range of materials used. Links to worksheets and GCU Learn materials are available.
Student feedback is that the most effective session is a hands-on workshop in context with an assignment.
We can help you create or update your reading list ensuring your resources are added to the library collection. We can show you how to link directly to resources from within GCU Learn directing students to recommended items.
Request an appointment with the Academic Librarian for your subject area to get an overview of resources available to you or to ask any question about Library resources and services.
Team contacts by school email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org African Leadership College
- email@example.com School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment
- firstname.lastname@example.org Glasgow School for Business and Society
- email@example.com School of Health and Life Sciences
- firstname.lastname@example.org School of Work Based Education
or call 0141 331 3333.