Our three academic schools offer a wide range of high quality programmes, professional training courses, research opportunities and consultancy services.
- More building and surveying graduates than anywhere else in the UK
- The UK’s only Honours degree in Risk Management
- Innovative computer game development and multimedia courses
- Wide range of industry-accredited courses
- Major provider of health, social care and life sciences graduates for the NHS
School of Engineering and Built Environment
The School of Engineering and Built Environment is one of the leading schools for programmes in building and surveying in the UK. The school also carries out extensive research in partnership with industry, commerce and other academic institutions in the UK and overseas.
Glasgow School for Business and Society
The Glasgow School for Business and Society integrates the areas of business, law and social sciences to ensure that they are well placed to meet the needs of business and society. The School has an international outlook and is committed to developing partnerships across the world.
School of Health and Life Sciences
The School of Health and Life Sciences is committed to the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research and knowledge transfer across the disciplines of health, nursing and social care, biological and biomedical sciences, psychology and vision sciences.