RE-OPENS IN NOVEMBER 2016
These awards are for postgraduate academic and artistic studies in the UK,
exclusively for students who have already commenced their postgraduate programme of study in the UK. Information and application forms for the 2017-2018 academic year will be provided in November 2016, with a deadline in early March 2017. Note that the schedule, deadline, eligibility rules and required documents are assessed each year and may be different than in previous years.
Therefore, before beginning your application you are advised to read through all the information available on this site before viewing the application form to ensure you meet the minimum eligibility criteria, are qualified to apply, and can attend the in-person interview date (late May 2017). Shortlisted applicants must attend in person for interview to be eligible for an award. There are no alternative dates and telephone, video conference/skype interviews are not permitted.
Following the interviews, successful candidates will be notified should they be chosen for an award. Awards will be provided at the end of September 2017 upon confirmation that students are continuing their programme of study for the 2017-2018 term.
To be eligible to apply for a CCSF award, an applicant must:
- Be a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship is required in the form of a photocopy (or pdf/jpg) of your passport details.
- Be currently enrolled in a postgraduate programme (or equivalent) and at the time of applying be attending a full-time UK university or similar institution, and have completed at least one term of study, with at least one term remaining from September 2016. (Applicants undertaking a one-year programme are not eligible.)
- Have very high academic standards.
- Require funds to complete their studies.
- Previous applicants may re-apply.
FURTHER INFORMATION CLICK HERE