Whichever course you choose, the International Summer School social programme gives students the opportunity to relax together after classes and sample what Glasgow and Scotland have to offer.
- Welcome meal
- Walking / Bus tours of Glasgow City, including legendary and historical stories
- Day-trips to the Scottish Highlands (Loch Ness and Great Glens)
- Optional day trips to other Scottish cities, including Edinburgh, Stirling and St Andrews
- Ceilidh – Traditional Scottish live music and dance event
- Plus free time to use how you wish – we will provide advice and guidance on activities to do