WiSE holds the historical archive capturing the development of the Scottish Women's Budget Group since 1999 and the documentary archive of the progress on integrating gender and equality analysis in the Modern Apprenticeship Scheme in Scotland.
- WiSE Briefing 6, June 2014, Underemployment in Scotland: A Gender Analysis
- WiSE Briefing 5, November 2013, The Economic Case for Investing in High Quality Childcare and Early Years Education
- WiSE Briefing 4 October 2013, Scotland the Great Recession
- WiSE Briefing 3, May 2013, How Modern is the Modern Apprenticeship in Scotland?
- WiSE Briefing 2, January 2013, Where are women in Scotland's labour market?
- WiSE Briefing 1, September 2012, Child Poverty and Mothers Employment Patterns