GCU is a university with an impressive global network and a reputation for providing programmes with a strong focus on employability, leadership and responsibility. The quality of our teaching and warmth of our vibrant student community has led to us being rated 2nd in the UK for international student satisfaction and 1st in Scotland for international student support (International Student Barometer, Summer 2013).
With our main campus located at the heart of the bustling city of Glasgow, and additional campuses in both London and New York, there is no better choice for your summer school experience than GCU.
- One of Scotland’s largest and most dynamic universities with around 20,000 students from over 100 countries
- Glasgow. London and New York campuses in central locations, close to shops, bars and transport links
- Award-winning International student support
- Professionally focused credit-bearing summer school programmes with emphasis on skills development
- Friendly and supportive campus environment
- Educational excellence dating back through founding institutions to 1875
- International community of staff and students