Fitness Savvy is pleased to announce the start of our annual £2,000 scholarship for college and university students working towards a relevant qualification. Those studying courses relating to SportScience, Nutrition, Exercise, Food Science, Medicine or Biology are eligible to apply.
About the Fitness Savvy Scholarship
We’re passionate about fitness and promoting healthy living – that’s the reason we started this company. All of the articles published on the Fitness Savvy website rely on scientific studies and review papers to help provide the best advice and guidance. Without the specialists in these fields, we would not exist.
For this reason, we are keen to invest in talented individuals and will award one person with a £2,000 scholarship. These funds may be used in the way you feel most benefits your studies.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- Attending an undergraduate or postgraduate course at a recognised UK institution (student ID number required)
- Studying towards a relevant qualification such as Sports Science, Applied Sports Science, Health & Exercise Science, Sports & Exercise Science, Biology, Nutrition etc. We have included a list of relevant courses at the end. If still in doubt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check if your course qualifies.
- At least 16 years of age
The winner and shortlisted finalists give Fitness Savvy permission to publish:
- Your entry
- Your name
- Your hometown
How to Apply
Please select one of the following three subjects for your submission:
- Magnesium-Rich Foods & Supplements to Avoid Deficiency
- Vitamin D Deficiency – Symptoms, Treatment & Causes
- Zinc Deficiency – Symptoms & Signs
Once you have decided on a topic, follow these guidelines:
- Prepare an article of between 2,000 – 3,000 words
- Include citations using MLA format
- Email your submission (as a Microsoft Word .doc) to email@example.com
- Along with your submission, include the University/Institution name, course code, your student ID (scan or photo)
Who can apply
applications will be accepted for students on the following courses with GCU
- BSc (Hons) Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- PgD Dietetics (pre-registration)
- MSc Clinical Nutrition and Health
- BSc (Hons)Physiotherapy
- MSc Physiotherapy & (pre-registration course)
The deadline for entries for the 2019 scholarship fund is 31st March 2019.