This scholarship could fund spending a period of time, a semester or a study visit at another university within the Santander network. Alternatively it could be for a work related research project with a commercial partner or for GCU staff the scholarship can be used to enhance collaborative working within the Santander University network or attending work related conferences developing the awareness of GCU.
What do you get
Up to £1,000 Bursary towards travel between June 2018 and December 2018
Who can apply
All undergraduate and postgraduate/ PhD students.
Applicants applying for this scholarship must be travelling to one of the following countries or to one of the Universites in the Santander Network;
- Belgium, Brazil
- Chile, China
- Peru, Poland, Portugal
- Puerto Rico
- Singapore, Spain
- United Arab Emirates, UK, Uruguay and the USA.
Applications are currently closed and will reopen in October for any student or staff looking to travel from January - May 2019
Terms and conditions
- Applicants can apply for multiple travel awards however only one will be awarded for each trip.
- We cannot accept applications for travel that has already started or taken place as awards will not be backdated.
- You must provide evidence of travel e.g. flight tickets or paid hotel confirmation before funds will be released.
- A thank you letter is submitted to be given to the donor (Santander).
- A report, based on your experience as a scholarship recipient and how this award has made a difference to you once you return.
- Approval for any use of photographs and quotes to be used in printed media and on University websites.
- Attendance at any scholarship related events, hosted by GCU.