GCU are pleased to offer a loyalty scholarship for Home & EU students to the value of 20% discount.
What is the scholarship
A discount of 20% off taught/research postgraduate programmes is available to students starting in 2018 who have received their undergraduate or postgraduate taught or research degree qualification from GCU (or one of our founding institutions).
Discounts of 20% apply to the privately funded part of the course fee for every year of study for the following student groups:
- England, Northern Ireland and Wales
How to apply
Simply mention you are a GCU graduate when applying for your course and the discount will be deducted (after any third party funding has been deducted). The fee discount applies to taught/research masters programmes and PhD programmes both full-time and part-time.
Terms and conditions
- CPD and short courses are not eligible for this discount.
- Qualifications gained through INTO do not qualify as an undergraduate qualification from GCU, in relation to this discount.
- Where a student is eligible for both an Alumni Fee Discount and another Scholarship, the highest discount applies.
- Discounts cannot be backdated.