Glasgow School for Business and Society (GSBS) are delighted to introduce new fully funded scholarships for a wide range of our Postgraduate full time programmes to help support the cost of tuition fees for courses commencing September 2019.
What do you get
The scholarships will cover your tuition fees in full.
Who can apply
Students from Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales and the European Union (EU) who wish to study one of the following programmes:
- MSc Accounting Finance & Regulation
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Banking, Finance & Risk Management
- MSc International Economic & Social Justice
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Operations & Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Tourism & Events Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Risk Management
- MSc Social Innovation
- MSc International Business Management
- MBA Global Master of Business Administration
- MA Multimedia Journalism
Deadline for applications 30 June 2019
Terms and conditions
Must hold an offer of study with GCU before applying or the application will be rejected.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a fully funded place;
A permanent resident of Scotland for at least 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August (i.e. living in Scotland for a purpose other than studying) OR
An EU national or a student from England, Northern Ireland, Wales residing in your own country for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August OR
A non-UK and non-EU applicant with indefinite leave to remain in the UK and permanently domiciled in Scotland for a purpose other than education for 3 years prior to the start of the programme on 1 August.
The full cost of tuition fees will be covered for eligible students who are successful in gaining an award on the specified programme for one academic year only. Funding is not available for Part time or distance learning versions of these programmes. Awards are non-transferable.