The British School of Fashion is working in partnership with retailRIGHT and Hammerson to provide an exciting package of support for the next generation of talent in fashion retail, including scholarships, seed funding and Pop Up Shop space.
retailRIGHT scholarships will provide vital support towards course fees, helping to support the next generation of fashion retail talent. We are particularly interested to receive applications from aspiring fashion entrepreneurs.
What is the scholarship
- Full fee scholarship covering Tuition fees
retailRIGHT scholarships are available to support students studying on the following postgraduate fashion programmes starting in September 2019:
Who can apply
Students who have applied for one of the programmes below
- MSc International Fashion Marketing (GCU Glasgow)
- MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing (GCU London)
- MSc Fashion Business Creation (GCU London)
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing (GCU London)
- MBA Luxury Brand Management (GCU London)
How to Apply
When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry / University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on a combination of academic, motivational and economic factors.
Closing date for applications has been extended to 01 June 2019
Terms and conditions
You must have received an offer to study one of the nominated programmes before applying
you are required to submit a video as detailed in How to apply section
This award is non transferrable to any other academic session and requests for deferral of the scholarship will be refused.