This scholarship offers full time Home and EU student full funding towards their tuition fees and also attendance at The Data Lab training events which are held throughout the year.
ICT skills and Big Data are pervasive across all organisations today and graduates from these programmes will be in high demand moving forward. In truth, there are too many jobs and too few graduates in this area.
Full fees scholarships for MSc Big Data Technologies are currently being offered by the Data Lab in conjunction with the Scottish Funding Council and European Social Fund for September 2018 entry Scholarships will be awarded based on academics, motivation and financial circumstances.
Thursday 26 July 2018
Who can apply
- Any Home or EU student who has applied for the full time MSc Big Data Technologies programme starting in September 2018
What is the scholarship
- Fully funded scholarship covering all tuition fees for the full time course starting September 2018
- The Data Lab also provide training and network events that students must attend
Terms and conditions of the Data Lab Scholarship
By completing the application you agree to the following
Please be advised that this scholarship is administered by Data Lab
If you're successful in your application then some information will be shared with Data Lab.
This is a condition of scholarship.
- Your contact details i.e. name and University email address evidence of your qualifications at enrolment, attendance at workshops, modules completed and your final qualification achieved will be provided by the University and shared with The Data Lab, for the purposes of administering the MSc course.
- The ESF Participant Form which you must complete advises that your data will be used by the University for ‘reporting and monitoring purposes and shared with relevant agencies.’ The ‘relevant agencies’ in this instance are Data Lab and the Scottish Funding Council.