Apply before 21 July 2017
Fully Funded Postgraduate Study
Cover the cost of your postgraduate fees for one year
- Receive postgraduate tuition fee funding for one academic year
- Study full-time this September
- Available across a range of subjects
- Apply on receipt of your offer to study at GCU
- Closing date 21 July 2017
- A select number of full-time places on a select number of course
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria below
- Places are non-transferable
- Once you hold an offer of a place, complete the funding application form
Got your offer? Don’t miss the scholarship deadline. Once you have your offer of a place, simply complete and submit your online scholarship application before the 21 July 2017.
Who is eligible?
On a select number of courses, for a select number of successful applicants, a fully-funded scholarship will cover the entire course tuition fee for one year. To receive full funding for an entire year of postgraduate study you must have an offer of a place (unconditional and conditional) on one of the full funded courses listed below.
And you must meet ONE of the following funding criteria:
- A permanent resident of Scotland
You have been living in Scotland for a purpose other than studying for at least 3 years prior to 1 August 2017
- An EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales)
You have been residing in your own country for 3 years prior to 1 August 2017
- An EU national (with the exception of England, Northern Ireland, Wales) exercising your right to free movement in the EU
You have been permanently domiciled in the EU (including UK) for 3 years prior to 1 August 2017
- A non-UK and non-EU national
You have indefinite leave to remain in the UK and have been permanently domiciled in Scotland for a purpose other than studying for at least 3 years prior to 1 August 2017.
Postgraduate courses with funded places
With funding support, postgraduate study has never been easier. Simply apply to study any of the masters courses below and on receipt of your offer, apply for a fully funded one-year scholarship.
Glasgow Caledonian University has a number of funded places on full-time postgraduate courses. Postgraduate applicants who meet the funding criteria are eligible.
Tuition fee costs will be covered for eligible students on these specified programmes for one academic year only. Funding is not available for students attending on a part-time or distance learning basis. Funding is non-transferable.
There are no courses relevant to your keywords. Please refine your search terms.