Why choose GCU?
- Campuses in Glasgow, London and New York
- Main campus located in Glasgow, eighth Best City in the World (Timeout 2019)
- Affordable tuition fees from £12,980 with scholarships and discounts available for September 2019 and January 2020 intake
- Flexible eight instalment payment plans for international students
- Popular areas of study include Nursing, Public Health, Fashion Business, Environmental Management, Computing and MBA
- Programme accreditations including IET, EI, CIWEM, InstMC, ACCA, CMI, HCPC, IBMS and NMC
Meet us in Nigeria
GCU academic and support staff will be visiting Nigeria from 30 April - 6 May 2019. We will be participating in the UKEAS fairs in Abuja (2 May) and Lagos (4 May).
Please contact our In-country Representative Ikemesit.Nkereuwem-Tim@gcu.ac.uk if you would like to meet us in Nigeria.
Entry requirements for Nigerian applicants
- A-levels, Cambridge and IB qualifications are accepted
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) / Advanced Diploma can be considered for Level 2; Higher National Diploma (HND) for Level 3
- Equivalent study from Bachelor's degree programme can be considered for Level 2 or 3 entry
- Other qualifications may be considered
- Bachelor’s degree (2:2 Honours)
- Non standard applicants with relevant work experience may also be considered
English language requirements
To study at the University you must also provide evidence of your English language ability. We accept the West African Education Certificate (WAEC) at C / 6 to programmes that require an IELTS score of 6 with no element below 5.5 and IELTS 6.5 with no element below 6.
We accept National Examinations Council (NECO) with grades as follows:
- Between A1 and C6 as equivalent to IELTS 6 with no element below 5.5
- Between A1 and C5 as equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with no element below 5.5