Why choose GCU?
- Campuses in Glasgow, London and New York
- Main campus located in Glasgow, eighth Best City in the World (Timeout 2019)
- Affordable tuition fees from £12,980 with scholarships and discounts available for September 2019 and January 2020 intake
- Flexible eight instalment payment plans for international students
- Popular areas of study include Nursing, Public Health, Fashion Business, Environmental Management, Computing and MBA
- Programme accreditations including IET, EI, CIWEM, InstMC, ACCA, CMI, HCPC, IBMS and NMC
Meet us in Hong Kong
Our team will be visiting Hong Kong in July 2019 and attending these two events:
- Amber HKDSE Fair 2019
10-11 July 2019 | 11-7pm | JW Marriot Hotel Hong Kong
- Study UK July Fair
13-14 July 2019 | 1-7pm | InnoCentre Hong Kong
Our representatives in Hong Kong can help you submit an application to study with GCU. If you would like to meet us or are looking for information on studying at GCU and GCU London, you can contact one of our official agents in Hong Kong: Amber Education
Our alumni are also located around the world and many kindly volunteer to provide practical advice on what to expect when you arrive in the UK. If you are currently living in the UK, we can help you arrange a visit to our campuses in Glasgow and London.
- All courses in the Glasgow School for Business and Society (GSBS) require 333 for level 1 standard entry
- All courses in the School of Engineering, Computing and Built Environment (SECBE) require 333 for level 1 standard entry
- All courses in the School of Health and Life Sciences (SHLS) require 333 as standard for level 1 entry and 332 for Clearing with the exception of the following:
- Optometry – 443
- Applied Psychology - 433
- Physiotherapy – 443
- Nursing (BSc) – 33
- Social Work - 332
- Please note: Subject specific requirements for SHLS still remain, such as those courses that require a science at HKDSE.
- UK 2.2 honours degree or equivalent
English language requirements
To study at the University you must also provide evidence of your English language ability.
Entry requirements for certain courses may differ from those shown above. For further information on entry requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTO GCU offers a range of pathways which provide access to postgraduate and undergraduate courses at the University. If you do not meet the University’s standard entry requirements, please contact INTO GCU to find out more about how they can help you access your chosen GCU course.