Why choose GCU?
- Campuses in Glasgow, London and New York
- Main campus located in Glasgow, eighth Best City in the World (Timeout 2019)
- New students from EU countries will still be entitled to free university tuition on courses which start in 2020, the Scottish Government has confirmed.
- Popular areas of study include Nursing, Public Health, Fashion Business, Environmental Management, Computing and MBA
- Programme accreditations including IET, EI, CIWEM, InstMC, ACCA, CMI, HCPC, IBMS and NMC
Meet us in Germany
We are currently planning our next activity and details will be posted as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please contact Lorna Campbell, Recruitment and Marketing Manager for further information.
MSc in International Fashion Marketing graduate, GCU London, 2013
These are minimum general requirements only. Please refer to the relevant programme pages for essential subject requirements and grade ranges. Advanced entry is only possible where qualification aligns with the course.
Please view our individual course pages for minimum entry requirements from Germany.
Any of the following Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of 2.5/5 (Gut/Befriedigend)
• Erste Staatsprüfung (Jura / Sekundarstufe II / Sonderpädagogische Lehrämter)
• Erste Staatsprüfung (Primarstufe / Sekundarstufe I)
• Fachhochschuldiplom / Diplom (FH) Magister Artium / Diplom
English language requirements
For programmes requiring an IELTS 6 with no element below 5.5, we accept grade 4 in the International Baccalaureate. Further details of English language requirements are available.
GCU has alumni ambassadors around the world who kindly volunteer to provide current or prospective students with practical advice on what to expect when they arrive at GCU and how to make the most of their time at university.
Furthermore, the ambassadors are a point of contact for GCU alumni based overseas and can offer useful tips on settling into a new country or setting up an event or networking opportunity.
We have a number of alumni ambassadors from several different European countries.
Study abroad and exchange partners
Further information is available about the exchange and study abroad opportunities at Glasgow Caledonian University.
You may also be interested in our international summer school that runs from 17 July – 31 July.
INTO GCU offers a range of pathways which provide access to postgraduate and undergraduate courses at the University. If you do not meet the University’s standard entry requirements, please contact INTO GCU to find out more about how they can help you access your chosen GCU course.
There are many ways that you can find out about studying at Glasgow Caledonian University. The Enquiries Office is open from Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 4:30pm, and is closed on Saturday and Sundays.
- You can submit an enquiry about a wide range of different aspects of life at GCU by visiting our enquiries web form
- If you are in Glasgow and would like to drop in to our Enquiries Office to meet one of the team, you can find us on the first Floor of the William Harley Building. You will see signposts around campus but if you are unsure where to find us, please see our campus map which should point you in the right direction.
- You can contact us by telephone at +44 (0) 141 331 8630 or by email at email@example.com