Why choose GCU?
- Campuses in Glasgow, London and New York
- Main campus located in Glasgow, eighth Best City in the World (Timeout 2019)
- Affordable tuition fees from £12,980 with scholarships and discounts available for September 2019 and January 2020 intake
- Flexible eight instalment payment plans for international students
- Popular areas of study include Nursing, Public Health, Fashion Business, Environmental Management, Computing and MBA
- Programme accreditations including IET, EI, CIWEM, InstMC, ACCA, CMI, HCPC, IBMS and NMC
Meet us in China
GCU academic and support staff are currently planning our next visit to China, details to follow soon. In the meantime, our representatives in KunShan, Shenzhen, Beijing (JJL Overseas Education, Wiseaway Global), Hangzhou and Shanghai can help.
Our alumni are also located around the world and many kindly volunteer to provide practical advice on what to expect when you arrive in the UK.
If you are currently living in the UK, we can help you arrange a visit to our campuses in Glasgow and London.
- Gaokao – 450/750 (or 60% of the total mark if total is not out of 750) for direct entry to year 1
- Gaokao – 525/750 (or 70% of the total mark if total is not out of 750) for direct entry to year 2
- Senior Secondary School Graduation Certificate at minimum 70% in each subject for Level 1 entry
- Zhuanke / Dazhuan and Gaozhi suitable for Level 2 or 3 entry
- Advanced entry to Level 2 or 3 possible with equivalent study from bachelor's degree
For entry to MSc and MBA degree, we typically accept 4-year bachelor's degree at grade 65% from a Tier One university and 70% from Tier 2 or 3 university.
Please check individual degree courses for full details. Grade equivalencies are listed below:
Tier One (985/211) universities
Tier 2 and 3 universities
- 1st 75% 80%
- 2.1 70% 75%
- 2.2 65% 70%
A 3-year Junior College plus a 2-year undergraduate degree may also be considered.
English language requirements
To study at the University you must also provide evidence of your English language ability. Find out about our English language requirements.
INTO GCU offers a range of pathways which provide access to postgraduate and undergraduate courses at the University. If you do not meet the University’s standard entry requirements, please contact INTO GCU to find out more about how they can help you access your chosen GCU course.