Exams are held in the trimester when the module is taught, except for ‘long thin’ modules which usually have their exams at the end of trimester B.
- Exam timetables - up-to-date timetables for the next exam period
- The day of the exam - tips on what to do and what to avoid
- Things you are allowed to take into the exam
- What if there's a problem before or during the exam?
- In the exam
- Choose the questions
- Write your answer
- Special arrangements for disabled students and international students.