Forms can be completed electronically but cannot be submitted electronically as students are required to sign the declaration at the end of the form.
When do I need to submit the form by?
There are deadlines for the submission of MCFs in each semester. The deadlines for session 2017-2018 are as follows:
- If the affected assessment takes place in Trimester A, you are required to submit your MCF no later than 26 January 2018.
- If the affected assessment takes place in Trimester B, you are required to submit your MCF no later than 23 May 2018.
- If the affected assessment takes place in Trimester C/in the resit diet, you are required to submit your MCF no later than 29 August 2018.
- Where assessments are scheduled in September (e.g. Postgraduate dissertations, placements) you are required to submit your MCF no later than 5 working days after the submission/assessment date, stating the date of your submission/assessment.
Where your circumstances are ongoing, e.g. from Trimester A to B, you are required to submit a MCF and supporting evidence in each semester affected.
What do I need to do before submitting a form?
You are encouraged to take a photocopy of your MCF/RMCF for your records.
Enclose the form and supporting evidence in an envelope marked "Confidential".
Where do I send the completed form?
You can submit your form and supporting evidence in the following way. In all cases, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt.
For programmes within the following Schools:
- Glasgow School for Business and Society (GSBS)
- School of Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE)
- School of Health and Life Sciences (HLS)
Submit your form to the Drop Box located at the Campus Life Desk on the 1st floor of the George Moore Building.
Arrangements for programmes within the GCU LEAD (Learning Enhancement and Academic Development)
By post to the Programme Administrator, Room H113G, Level 1, William Harley Building. (Programmes run by the Scottish Centre for Work Based Learning and AcceleRATE CPD programmes)
Directorate of Professional Services
By drop off in the Submission Box outside W706, Hamish Wood Building, Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Road, Glasgow G4 0BA
By drop off to the Senior Academic Administrator, Student Office, First Floor, GCU London, 40 Fashion Street, London.
By post to the appropriate postal contact for your School as detailed above.