Withdraw from your programme

If you are thinking about withdrawing from your programme, speak to your programme leader or academic adviser first (if you need a visa to study here, you must also contact the VISA team). If you would like to discuss your situation with someone else in confidence, whether you have already decided to leave your course or you are considering leaving your course, the Students’ Association Advice Centre offers a non-judgemental, independent service. 

You can also get specialist help with specific issues affecting you from one or more of our student support teams: 

Struggling with academic writing, study skills or other academic issues?  Contact your school’s Learning Development Centre.

Money worries?  Speak to our Student Funding Team.

Contact the Disability Team for advice on dealing with the impact of a long term physical or mental health condition on your studies or attendance.

If you would like to access counselling, contact the Positive Living Team for an appointment.