Change Your Personal Details

Change of name

If you change your name and need your information updated on your student record, bring your identification showing your name with your student ID card to the Campus Life desk (1st floor George Moore building) and we will change your details.

If you prefer, you can scan an electronic version and email it to us.  Make sure you include a note of your student ID, name and an explanation of the details that have changed.

Changes to other personal details 

If any of your other details such as date of birth are incorrect, contact us at the Campus Life desk or by email. We will need to see evidence of the correct information.  For example, a passport to confirm your nationality or birth certificate to confirm your correct date of birth.  Bring them with you or send scanned copies when you email us.  

Acceptable forms of ID: Birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate, divorce papers, or driving licence.