Change programme for next session

If you have finished this year of your studies and want to change to another programme at GCU next session, speak to your programme Leader or academic adviser.  They will discuss your options and guide you through the process.

When your School has approved the transfer, they will inform Registry who will update your details on your student record.

If you require a Change of Programme Certificate to give to your funding body, please email or come to the Campus Life desk (1st floor George Moore building).

If you want to change programme during the academic year, this is known as a programme transfer.