Your Student Record

The University maintains student records that hold information on your programme of study as well as personal details (addresses, contact details etc).  Each academic year you are a student studying at GCU you have to confirm that the information held is accurate and up to date as part of the online registration process.

It is important that you inform us of any changes as soon as possible, as information such as your term time address is used for council tax exemption certificates, confirmation of student status letters etc.  If any of your personal (i.e. address or contact details) circumstances then you need to inform us of such changes.  You can update some details yourself, but there are others that you will need to contact us to amend.

Please select from one of the options on the left for further information.

If your academic record needs updated (i.e. you wish to take a period of suspension, withdraw from your programme of study or transfer programme) you should contact your academic school to discuss this further.  They will then contact us to make the change to your record.