To order a status letter follow the instructions below or view our instructional video here.
- Go to the My Service portal. Login using your domain username and password
- Under My Service menu, click on requests, then browse request catalogue
- Browse to find Student Status Confirmation Letter category (or type ‘letter’ in the search box) and click order
- If you need a general letter/letter for council tax, select standard letter from the drop down
- If you need a letter for a bank, or you want it addressed to someone specific, click on bank letter/student status confirmation letter addressed to someone specific. The page will change to allow you to enter the name and address of the bank. Click on submit and the letter will be emailed to your university email account
- You should get an email with the letter attached as a pdf file within 5 minutes
- If you are not eligible for a letter, you’ll get an email.
Please note that a student status letter is not proof of your address and this is highlighted on the letter itself.