Student Records are responsible for student registration to the University, ensuring that accurate records are maintained pertaining to students and providing reports and feedback to both the University and external statutory bodies (inc SAAS and the Home Office).
Student Records can be accessed from the Campus Life Desk, on level 1 of George Moore Building.
We provide information and advice in the following areas. There are some things you can do online:
- Changing your Student Record (new address, change of programme, taking time out etc.)
- New and Replacement Student ID Cards
- Confirmation of Student Status
- Council Tax Exemption
- Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
- Student Loans and Grants
- Individual Learning Accounts
- Part Time Fee Grant
Contact your Division or School if you have any questions about your course.
For more information contact 0141 331 3338 or email student records
If you are just starting your studies here, make sure you check our new2GCU website for lots of essential information.
For other enquiries, follow these links:
And remember, you can come visit us on Facebook for the latest info.