Often third parties ask you to provide an Academic Transcript as part of their application process. Some common third parties who ask for this type of information are:

  • WES (World Education Services)
  • International Qualifications Assessment Service
  • Open University

Where the third party also requires the completion of their own form, you will still need to purchase an Academic Transcript for onward transmission to the third party.

Please make sure you post or e-mail their form to the Examinations Office. This will allow us to complete the form and post it to the third party together with your transcript.

If you wish to have your transcript(s) signed and sealed in a separate envelope (often requested by other institutions) please indicate this on the “Other Relevant Information” section of the Academic Transcript Request Form.

Please note, an Academic Transcript is not a Confirmation of Award. If the third party also requires a Confirmation of Award as part of their process, i.e. confirmation you have graduated, you will need to apply to the Graduations and Awards Unit to obtain this. Please follow this link to complete their form http://www.gcu.ac.uk/media/gcalwebv2/student/administrationservices/Confirmation_of_Awards_Authorisation_Form.pdf