How can I order a transcript and how much does it cost?
To request a transcript you must complete the following:
- Step 1 - make your payment via the GCU Online Store.
- Step 2 – complete, sign and submit an Academic Transcript Request form by post or e-mail to: email@example.com
- Please also ensure you include your GCU Online Store order number: e.g. STORE9648 on your Academic Transcript Request Form. You will be provided with your order number on receipt of payment.
NB: Your transcript will not be processed until payment has been made via the GCU online store. Where you have studied more than one programme, i.e. a BSc and a Masters (MSc), you must submit a request and payment for each programme.
The minimum cost is £10 which includes one copy of your academic transcript. Each additional transcript costs £1 up to a maximum of 4 additional copies. For example, if you wished to purchase 5 transcripts the total cost would be £14.
We do not send transcript(s) to multiple addresses. Your transcript(s) will be sent to the address included on your Academic Transcript Request Form.
Please allow for up to ten days (or 20 days if you studied before 1998) for the transcript to be processed and then allow for an additional postal delivery period of:
- Mail posted to UK addresses usually takes 5 working days to be delivered
- Mail posted to non-UK addresses by Royal Mail can take considerably longer, depending on local postal services, and we therefore recommend allowing approximately 20 working days for mail to be delivered. We are unable to provide tracking information for these deliveries nor can we give any indication of exactly how long they will eventually take to reach you.
For an additional fee you may request the following methods of postal delivery. This service can be purchased via the GCU Online Store http://store.gcu.ac.uk/
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for (UK Only) £2
- Courier - UPS (Non-UK Addresses) £15
Please note that the courier service is unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.