An academic transcript is an official document that shows the following information:
- Your name and date of birth
- Your programme of study
- The academic sessions you attended
- The modules which have been taken in each year of study (if available)
- All marks achieved, along with SCQF credit points and ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) credit (if available)
- The total number of credits gained in each module taken and in each year of study (if available)
- The degree awarded and classification (where applicable)
The transcript provided by this service only contains information regarding what award you obtained (if appropriate) and the modules you studied, e.g. their module code and title and the marks you received for each module.
The transcript will not contain any information in relation to your clinical and/or course hours studied, your attendance information or the module or programme syllabuses.
Yes, you will automatically receive a transcript from your academic school on completion of your degree. If you do not receive this within 7 days of receiving your final results then please contact them directly.
If you are a still studying and need an interim academic transcript containing results from a previous academic session or stage, please request this in person at the Campus Life Desk Located on Level 1, The George Moore building.
You will need to contact the administrator in the appropriate academic school. You can find contact details on the staff contact pages or alternatively call the switchboard on 0141 331 3000 and ask to be transferred to your school.