Even though graduation seems a long way off, you must register your interest in graduating either in person or in absentia before the deadline. Absentia means that you do not physically attend the ceremony but will still receive your certificate by post. Below is a list of steps you must take to graduate.
1. You must register your desire to graduate either in person or in absentia:
- Even if you do not wish to attend the ceremony you must pay the graduation fee to receive your certificate.
- Do not wait to see if you have passed your modules first, you must complete registration before the deadline.
2. You must clear any debt to the university before graduating, this includes:
- Making sure tuition fees are fully paid.
- All library books are returned and any fines paid off. You can check your library account and make sure you have no outstanding books or fines
- You can find information on general dress code guidelines.
You must pass all modules and have your award results confirmed by an Assessment Board before you can graduate for either the Summer or Winter ceremonies. You can find the deadline for assessment boards online.
If you have any questions regarding graduation, you can email email@example.com who will be able to provide you with more information and guidance.