Citizens Advice 

Sometimes there might be situations where you need advice but you are not sure about who to ask. A great source of help can be the Citizens Advice Bureau which are located throughout Scotland. They help people get variety of free advice from benefits and housing advice to workplace rights and health. They will also provide advice on specific things such as jury duty and reasonable adjustments in the workplace. To see the A-Z list of advice which is available, click here.

The National Autistic Society

The National Autistic Society has lots of advice on transitioning from university. For general advice on leaving university, such as planning for your future and knowing your rights in the workplace, Click here. For advice on work and volunteering, click here.

Acas (Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service)

Acas provides advice and guidance on employment law and workplace relationships. The Acas website has lots of information on a range of areas concerning your rights in the workplace such as; working hours, discipline and wages. For a list of the most common areas Acas provides guidance on click here. If you are looking for some specific advice about an issue you are having at work, you can contact them via online or by telephone. To access their contact information, click here.