Students who are experiencing mental health difficulties may wish to speak with their GP (doctor) regarding the availability of support and treatment through the NHS. 

SAMH (Scottish Association for Mental Health) provide some really useful factsheets on the types of support available within your local community and how you can access it. See their 'Know where to go' guide.