For any other queries, we can be contacted in various ways;
Phone: 0141 273 1393 (Out of office, please leave a message)
In person: M136 (first floor) George Moore Building - The office is open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Out of Hours Services
- Nightline - Nightline is a confidential listening and information service run by and for students of Glasgow Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities. T: 0141 55 22 555
- Samaritans - Things on your mind? You can talk to Samaritans at any time of the day or night. T: 116 123
- NHS 24 Help-line - NHS24 provides comprehensive up-to-date health information and self care advice for people in Scotland. T: 111
- Breathing Space - T: 0800 83 85 87. Every day of the year... 24 hours at weekends... 6pm - 2am: Mon - Thurs
- PAPYRUS Hopeline - UK 0800 068 4141, SMS 07786 209697. Email email@example.com
If you have any comments or suggestions on any aspects of our service, please use our feedback form.