It can be difficult to find UK financial support for your studies. As a non-EU student, you will have already been required to submit with your visa application, evidence that you have access to sufficient funds to cover your course fees and living costs.

Many international students choose to work part-time during their studies. Remember though, you must never exceed your permitted working hours per week as stated on your visa. If you need clarification on your working rights, contact V.I.S.A.

Tuition fees

  • The Admissions team will tell you the amount of fees you have to pay; see fees for international students for more information.
  • If you are funding yourself - you will have to pay a deposit (normally 3500GBP) and then make arrangements to pay the rest. Contact the Finance office to discuss this.
  • If you have sponsorship - check that your sponsor will pay your tuition fees direct to us. Additionally, you should find out how much your sponsor is paying for your living costs. 

Funding and grants

Cost of living

As well as tuition fees, you will need to bugdet for your cost of living.
These are some useful links to help you plan ahead.