Below is some information which can help you find throughout your time here at GCU
- ICT baseline certificate - This is not compulsory, but you can complete the certificate to gain recognition for basic IT achievement.
- The University Guide for New Students in your joining instructions pack has some basic information on accessing university systems to get you started.
- IT support - Find help and advice using computer systems for your studies
- IT Helpdesk - Get in contact with the Information Service Desk if you have an IT related problem
You can have a look at your timetables online - Provisional timetables are available two weeks before the start of classes. Remember to check back before you come in! You can search by modules or programmes.
- Get ready for your first Coursework - go through the site and find out about good writing, presentations, citing references and much more.
- Exams - lots of really useful information and advice about every aspect of exams, from start to finish – right through to getting the results.
- Finding information - for your studies and courseworks
- IT support - Lots of useful FAQs about IT systems and services at Caledonian.
- Fees and Funding - information and advice on the money-related aspects of being a student.
- Learning Development Centres - offer academic support and guidance throughout the year.