Register with Doctor or Dentist

Medical Wellbeing

It is imporant that you register with a doctor and a dentist in Glasgow if you have moved away from home. If you are arranging an appointment with a counsellor at the university, then you should be registered with a doctor prior to your appointment.

Students who live in an area with these postcodes (G1,G2,G3,G4,G5,G11,G12,G20 and G21) can register with Dr Webster and Partners.

If you do not live in one of these areas or are looking for a dentist, these NHS webpages will help you. NHS Lanarkshire also offer 1 free course of dental treatment in an outreach facility called the Buchanan Centre on Coatbridge Main street. To be eligible, you must be over 16-years-old and not be registered with a dentist. More information can be found here. Please fill out the self referral document which can be found here.