We would like to welcome you to Scotland and help you to settle into life as a student at Glasgow Caledonian University. The first few months at university can be an exciting but nervous time and it can take time to adjust to a new environment. You may then want to consider taking part in our Global Buddies Program. The program pairs you, with a home student to give you a buddy that you can go to for help and advice during your first few weeks in Scotland. Your buddy will help you with:
- Understand about the services that are provided by Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Help you make new British and international friends.
- Introduce you to UK culture.
- Help you get to know the city.
- Help you practise your conversational English.
If you are interested in being paired with a home student as part of the buddy program please fill out the application form and email it to email@example.com. We will be taking applications untill the 17th of October.
- Download - Global_Buddies_application_form_2018