We would like to welcome you to Scotland and help you to settle into life as a student at Glasgow Caledonian University. The first few months at university can be an exciting but nervous time and it can take time to adjust to a new environment. You may then want to consider taking part in our Global Buddies Program. The program pairs you, with a group made up of both home and international student to give you goup of buddies that you can go to for help and advice during your first few weeks in Scotland. They will help you with:
- Understand about the services that are provided by Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Help you make new British and international friends.
- Introduce you to UK culture.
- Help you get to know the city.
- Help you practise your conversational English.
If you are interested in being part of the buddy program please fill out the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download - Global Buddies Application form 2019