We would like to welcome you to Scotland and help you to settle into life as a student at Glasgow Caledonian University.
The first few months at university can be an exciting but also a nervous time and it can take time to adjust to a new environment. Taking part in the Global Buddies programme will help you to settle into GCU life as a student. By taking part in the programme you will be paired within a group of students made up of both home and International students, which will allow you to have a a group of buddies that you can go to for help, ask questions/advice during your first few weeks in Scotland.
They will help you with:
- Understand about the services that are provided by Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Help you make new British and International friends.
- Introduce you to UK culture.
- Help you get to know the city.
- Help you practise your conversational English.
If you are interested in being part of the buddy programme please fill out the application form below and email it to email@example.com.
- Download - Global Buddies Application form 2019