Your domain password is used to login to the following systems:
- University PCs
- Student email
- Registration Zone
- Secure print/copy devices
- Library Electronic Resources
- Eduroam wireless network
Domain passwords are only valid for 90 days. After 90 days you will need to change or reset your domain password.
How do I reset my domain password
- Use the Forefront Self-Service Password Reset system
- On a University PC, enter your username then click the ‘Forgot password’ link
- Call the IT Helpdesk and verify your identity
- If you know your password and want to change it, log into a University PC, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and select the option to ‘Change a Password…’
View useful information about reset methods above on changing your University domain password.