My Service

My Service-banner

My Service - The 'one-stop-shop' for all your IT needs

Log your IT enquiries on our self-service system at

Popular enquiries

Student Status Confirmation Letter

One of the most used features of My Service is the Student Status Confirmation Letter request.  This letter may be required for opening a bank account, applying for a job, renting a flat, applying for a travel visa or applying for Council Tax Exemption.  More information on what this letter can be used for is available on the Registry pages: 

Click this link to request a Student Status Confirmation Letter

Print Credit Reclaim

If you have had printer problems and as a result, have lost print credits, you can complete the print credit reclaim form. Please keep a copy of any spoiled printouts as you may need to provide them as evidence.

Click this link to submit a Print Credit Reclaim