Some Android devices may have different menu options; the instructions may vary slightly between makes and models of handset and version of Android.
- Go to Settings > Wireless > turn on Wifi, search for eduroam & select it.
- If you haven't already configured credential storage, you may be asked for a password to protect the credential storage on your phone. This is a security setting on your handset and not your University Computer password. Enter a memorable password here to continue.
- Set EAP method to PEAP, Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPV2
- Enter your username in the following format:
email@example.com (eg firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that this user name is NOT an email address
- Enter Password: your domain password
- Leave the Anonymous identity blank
- Tap the Connect button
- Wait a little while (up to about a minute) until the message "Connected to eduroam" appears
- A connection to eduroam will automatically be made in future if Wi-Fi is switched on and you are within range.