As a student at the University, you have access to the following software for use at home:
- SPSS for Windows & Mac
- Minitab for Windows
- QSR NVivo 10 for Windows
How do I get this software?
Download the installation files:
- Visit http://servicedesk.gcal.ac.uk/software - log in with your Caledonian username and domain password.
By logging into this website, you are automatically accepting the terms and conditions detailed in the software licence.
- Click the appropriate link to download the installation files & follow your computer's prompts to install the software
- Licence codes are listed on http://servicedesk.gcal.ac.uk/software
What are the license conditions?
- The university's licenses are for educational use only.
- You must only use the software for work related to university study.
- When you leave the university, you must uninstall the software
- You do not need to renew the agreement every year while you are at university, unless you want to upgrade to a new version of that software.