You can find full comprehensive list of policies online.


Suspending, Withdrawing, Transferring Course or Changing the Status of your Studies

It is essential that you email if you change the status of your studies as follows:

  • Suspend
  • Withdraw
  • Transfer course
  • Upgrade / downgrade
  • Change from full-time to half-time or less than half-time

Under US federal law, the University is required to report any changes to your enrolment within tight timescales. For students who withdraw from their studies, suspend their studies, or complete their studies earlier than expected, it may be necessary, to complete a Return to Title IV (R2T4) calculation, and arrange for the return any ‘unearned’ funds to the US Department of Education.

If you are thinking of changing the status of your studies and want to know what your US Federal Loan entitlement will be, please email