Other sources of funding

This page provides useful information and links to various sources of funding that could help with either tuition fees (if you are self funding) or general living costs. 

  • Discretionary Fund - find out how to apply for financial assistance for living & study costs
  • Childcare Fund - information on applying for help towards the cost of registered childcare
  • Care & Kinship Experience Funding - students who have had care or kinship experience, and are 25 years of age or under, can apply for extra, non-repayable help with living costs. Please contact a Student Funding Adviser for more information.