Unregistered Childcare Costs

Students using unregistered childcare can only apply for help with these costs through the Discretionary Fund (if eligible). Nursing students can only apply for help towards registered childcare costs.

How to Apply:

Collect a white Discretionary & Childcare Fund Application Form, a yellow BACS Transfer form 2018-19 and a purple Carer Form‌ from level 1 of the George Moore building; next to the Campus Life desk; or the Student Funding Team in the Campus Life Lounge.

Remember to complete all pages of the forms. Your childcare provider must fill in the front of the PURPLE Carer Form and supply proof of address e.g. household bill.

Once you have filled in the forms, take them (including all photocopied documents required) to the Post Box on level 1 of the George Moore building (next to the Campus Life desk) or to the Campus Life Lounge during drop-in times if you would like a Funding Adviser to check over your completed form.

If you would like advice on applying for help with childcare costs or completing the application form contact us.