Collect a white Discretionary & Childcare Fund Application Form, a yellow BACS Transfer Form‌ and a purple Carer Form from level 1 of the George Moore building; next to the Campus Life desk; or the Student Funding Team in the Campus Life Lounge. Alternatively, you can download the Discretionary & Childcare Application and Carer Form during term times.

Remember to complete all pages of the forms. Your childcare provider must fill in the front of the PURPLE Carer Form and supply a copy of their registration certificate. 

Once you have filled in the forms, take them (including all photocopied documents required) to the Post Box on level 1 of the George Moore building (next to the Campus Life desk) or to the Campus Life Lounge during Drop-In times if you would like a Funding Adviser to check your completed forms before submission