Debts to the university

If you can't pay your tuition fees, accommodation, or other charges upon receiving your invoice, or pay by instalments using our on-line payment facility, please contact the Accounts Receivable team in the Finance Office to discuss whether other arrangements can be made.

If you have problems keeping to an agreement, please contact Accounts Receivable immediately. If you don't, we may have to pass your account to our debt recovery agency. 

More information

  • You can't go on to the next academic session unless you have paid any academic debts or made an arrangement to do it.
  • You can’t graduate if you have unpaid academic debts.  You need to pay the full amount, though in exceptional circumstances we may accept an agreement to pay the debt.  You should however still register to graduate and pay the registration fee even if you have an unpaid debt to the university.
  • Complete guide to the University's Credit Control and Debt Management Policy

Glasgow Caledonian University is a registered Scottish charity, number SC021474