Part-time students

Part-time students can only apply to the Discretionary Fund for help towards study costs, travel and registered childcare.

Collect a PINK Discretionary & Childcare Fund application form and a yellow BACS transfer form‌ from Level 1 of the George Moore building, next to the Campus Life desk or the Student Funding Team in the Campus Life Lounge. 

Fill out the application form and enclose photocopies of the relevant documentation listed on the front page of the form.

Make sure you remember to get your Application Form signed by an Academic Tutor or Programme Administrator to confirm attendance and fill out Part 7 giving details of why you are applying.

Remember to complete all pages of the forms.

Once you have filled in the forms, take them (including all photocopied documents required) to the Post Box on level 1 of the George Moore building (next to the Campus Life desk) or to the Campus Life Lounge during Drop-in times.