How Do I Apply?

Collect a white Discretionary & Childcare Fund Application Form, a yellow BACS Transfer form 2018-19 and a purple Carer Form from level 1 of the George Moore building; next to the Campus Life desk; or the Student Funding Team in the Campus Life Lounge. Alternatively, you can download the Discretionary & Childcare Application and Carer Form‌ during term times.

Fill in the application form and enclose photocopies of the relevant documentation listed on the front page of the form.

Make sure you remember to get your Application Form signed by an Academic Tutor or Programme Administrator to confirm attendance and fill out Part 7 on the back page.

Remember to complete all pages of the forms.

Once you have filled in the forms, take them (including all photocopied documents required) to the Post Box on level 1 of the George Moore building (next to the Campus Life desk) or to the Campus Life Lounge during Drop -In times.  Alternatively you can email the student funding team at