If you are looking to transfer to another programme of study, you need to discuss this with your programme leader.  They can advise you of your options and guide you through the process.  You can request a programme transfer both in-session and between sessions.

When your transfer has been approved by your academic school they will inform Student Records to update your record.   

If you are receiving SAAS funding for your course, you should contact SAAS to inform them of the change as soon as you can.

If you receive funding from Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales or Student Finance NI, you can contact us after the change has been made and we will notify them of your transfer.