Student records and documents

Student Records are responsible for student registration to the University, ensuring that accurate student records are maintained and providing reports and feedback to both the University and external statutory bodies (inc SAAS and the Home Office). 

It is important that you inform us of any changes as soon as possible, as information such as your term time address is used for council tax exemption certificates, confirmation of student status letters etc.  If any of your personal (i.e. address or contact details) circumstances then you need to inform us of such changes.  You can update some details yourself, but there are others that you will need to contact us to amend.

The Campus Life desk in the George Moore building, Level 1 can also provide help with areas such as registration, uploading your photograph, and confirmation of student status.   

If your academic record needs updated (i.e. you wish to take a period of suspension, withdraw from your programme of study or transfer programme) you should contact your academic school to discuss this further.  They will then contact us to make the change to your record.

For more information contact 0141 331 3338 or email Student Records

And remember, you can come visit us on Facebook for the latest info.

Contact your Division or School if you have any questions about your course.

If you are just starting your studies here, make sure you check our new2GCU website for lots of essential information.